Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Noodles and Funky Drink Dispenser Place

Today we went to Noodles and Company and I got a spicy cesar chicken wrap and chicken noodle soup. The sandwich was really good. The sauce was really good, and the chicken tasted good. And it had crunchy stuff in it. It wasn't on bread, it was on a tortilla or something. Oh, it was on a pita wrap. It tasted good with the sauce and the ingredients, like the grilled chicken, lettuce and Parmesan. The Parmesan cheese has a strong taste because it is an "aged" cheese whatever that means.

The soup had chicken and noodles because it was chicken noodle soup. The soup tasted strong and it tasted good, but my favorite was the noodles. I liked them better than the chicken and the soup. The noodles were big, swirly noodles. And they tasted good!

And I got a drink from a funky drink dispenser. I liked it because it was funky-looking and it was like a Kindle Fire touchscreen! There was a button that said "ice" and you put your glass there and the ice came out. And then you pushed another button and all the kinds of pop came up on the screen. Then you picked the pop you liked and it came out. I got a pop that was Diet Dr. Pepper with Cherry Vanilla. It was good.
I liked Noodles and Company because I like noodles and I like their drink dispenser and their sandwiches. I'm going to go to that restaurant again and try to get a cesar sandwich. The other thing I wanted on the menu was a MMMeatballs sandwich! I'm going to get it next time I come. 

This restaurant is in Des Moines, Iowa. It's close to my school and Blum Family Chiropractics. Warning: If you get the MMMeatball sandwich don't you dare tell me what it tastes like. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me your opinions on wether I should type it or not or restaurant recommendations or comments of your own.