Sunday, April 5, 2015

The Empress's Chicken Saga Debuts

Tsing Tsao, Chinese food, Des Moines

This is another old review but I might as well do it anyway to honor the Cyclones that were playing the Hawkeyes the weekend we went to this restaurant. So I think it was on a Friday. It was show your team spirit day at our school so that is why me and my brother and sister are all wearing Iowa State Cyclones clothes. That night we decided to eat at a Chinese restaurant, which I was happy about because one of my favorite dishes was at that restaurant -- Empress Chicken. It's something I get at a lot of Chinese/Asian restaurants.

Empress Chicken is breaded chicken with a sweet sauce on it. It is served with rice. It also has veggie in it. I like it because the sweetness goes good with the rice. I like the vegetables because they are stir-fried. They're good that way because they give off a different kind of taste and they're not mushy. They're crunchy.

We like Tsing Tsao because it is not the most expensive restaurant. With your meal, you get an egg roll, a crab rangoon and soup of your choice.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me your opinions on wether I should type it or not or restaurant recommendations or comments of your own.