Friday, July 27, 2012

From the Archives: Stars Don't Have Bucks on Them

Originally published: March 19, 2012

Today for lunch I went to Starbucks. It is not the coffee Starbucks; it is a restaurant Starbucks that has been around for 35 years in Nevada, Iowa. We went in and found our table. We waited for our food. We got cheeseballs, chili cheese fries and a bacon cheeseburger for me.


The first time I ever had chili cheese fries was last year at Adventureland. It was a day when it was raining. We went to the place where they serve food. My cousins Kael and Theron were there. Me and  Kael saw the picture of them and we wanted it, so we ordered them. It was waffle fries with chili and nacho cheese on them. Me and Kael ate them in no time. They were delicious. So then that tells you how they tasted at Starbucks, too. They were thin fries at Starbucks and shredded cheddar instead of nacho cheese. I like both of them. I can't make up my mind which is best.

I tried the cheeseballs. They were breaded on the outside and cheesy on the inside. They were good. Theron has had them before so she knows what they taste like. I had a bacon cheeseburger. It tasted like a normal cheeseburger with ketchup and mustard, except it had bacon on it. It tasted great! I've had them before, like at the food festival in Des Moines, Iowa. And I also got one at Americana restaurant, which is in the restaurant reviews, too.

My drink was Diet Mountain Dew. It isn't that good for you, but it tastes good. But you can only have it once in awhile. After I ate my food I got an ice cream swirl, with chocolate and vanilla, with a cone, too. The ice cream was delicious. And then after that we left.
It is my spring break this week. So that's why I was up in Nevada with my grandma, my grandpa and Shawn. Tomorrow I'm going to a Korean restaurant!

Restaurant rating: Thumbs Up!
You should go to Nevada, Iowa, and eat at Starbucks. Get the ice cream twist cone -- any kind you like because they taste great and the swirls always taste like a new flavor. See you next time on my next restaurant reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me your opinions on wether I should type it or not or restaurant recommendations or comments of your own.