Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Bulldog Burgers

Well, today we were not planning to come here. We were actually planning to go to a bunch of Mexican places. My mom said if I helped with moving cleaning she would take me to a awesome hotel called Honey creek. We were actually going to go to Jethro's Barbecue on Thursday But we were going to Honey creek on Thursday so we went to Jethro's today.

When we got there it was packed so we went around the restaurant and found a fine parking space by the sign (if you can't see me that well i might have went back too far).

One reason I like Jethro's is because it has TVs everywhere. Number 2 reason because it has a bunch of barbecue sauces to choose from. Number 3 reason their food is awesome.
Do you know who Adam richman is? He is from man V.S. food. He came here and lost the challenge!!!!

I choose the sandwich called papa's,with waffle fries. I had to make my own sandwich so I put fries on it.
All the flavors in my sandwich were amazing together.The smoky burnt taste on the sandwich went perfect with the juicy taste on the inside of the burger. The damp leafy taste of the lettuce went great with the garlicky taste of the onions. The cheese and the bread and the tomatoes were not a flavor combination.
I rated the different barbecues here is what I think: Carolina barbecue 1. Georgia barbecue 1. Hot barbecue 8. White barbecue 9. Jethro's barbecue 10.If I were a judge, I would say the owner of Jethro's wins $500,000,993!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The end.please tell me what you think of how I described the flavors.Thank you to everybody who commented on my very first review that I typed by myself yesterday. And my mom did not type a single thing on this.

2 comments:

  1. You are practiced in noticing flavors and describing them well. Good job Mazy. I've never heard of waffle fries. They look scrumptious! How did you taste all the bbq sauces on only one hamburger?

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear Mazy I love your blog.I think your writeing is great.love theron

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me your opinions on wether I should type it or not or restaurant recommendations or comments of your own.