Friday, May 24, 2013

Rice Party




Today I was in Nevada. Me and my dad were thinking about going to Mayhem, the comic book store, and we were thinking about having lunch, so we walked around a little bit. And we found a place called Rice House. It was a new restaurant, and it was a Korean restaurant. We got it to go.
I ordered kimchi fried rice, and my dad got bibimbop. We also got dumplings. My fried rice had pickled cabbage; it sounds weird but it was pretty good. It also had an egg and some fish squares. The pickled cabbages tasted sour and they were crunchy because that’s what pickles and cabbage are like. The fish squares were kind of chewy like rubber and they tasted like fish (I don’t know what fish tastes like, really). They tasted sort of…meaty? Kind of?

I tried my dad’s bibimbop. It was pretty good, and it was a teeny bit spicy. Just a teeny bit, because of the sauce. If you’re wondering why the picture looks weird, the rice came in a different box, so that’s why.
The dumplings tasted like they had some sort of meat inside. I forgot what kind. They were not very crunchy, but they were good. Even without the soy sauce. There were also some vegetables inside of it. Even though I can’t remember what meat and vegetables they had inside it, they tasted pretty good, still.
If you want to try the bibimbop, if you get too much hot sauce it will make your tongue hurt, so don’t get too much hot sauce. Rice House is a good restaurant. You should go there sometime, but don’t get too much food because a sign there said, “Get sides that you can eat, do not waste food,” so don’t get too much food. Just get the right amount, that’s my advice for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me your opinions on wether I should type it or not or restaurant recommendations or comments of your own.