Wednesday, June 12, 2013

2 of 3: Minneapolis Mall

It was my second day in Minneapolis and I woke up and started wrestling with my brother. We watched Cartoon Network for awhile and went to pick my mom up after her conference. Then we got on a subway train, well, not a subway, but a train, to go to the Mall of America. It took about 31 minutes to get there and I liked the ride to it.


When we got to the Mall of America, we went inside and first we went to the Nickelodeon Universe. We found a ride we wanted to go on but then we went to the Lego store first. My brother got a Batman set and I got the Lone Ranger set. I liked it because I liked what the movie scenes look like and it seemed pretty cool. I got to make my own mini figure set so I made a banker because there was no banker in my set. And my mom said she really liked it. And my mom made a mini figure of my dad with the same head!



So after that we went to Nickelodeon Universe! We wanted to ride the Fairly Oddcoaster. It was very fun and pretty crazy at the same time. Bo was really scared on it. And he was like, "I want to get off! Mom! Mom!" He started sniffling and started crying. Well, he wasn't crying but he was screaming and I was like, "Wahhh! Aaahhhhh!" 
We went on the swing ride too. It was not very scary, just high up. I felt queasy after riding it because it was turning around my stomach.

Then we went to the Rainforest Cafe. We got to sit by a waterfall. There was a big guy standing there holding a globe in his hands. A big gold guy. And then I got a rainbow slushie drink in a cup that you get to keep. It was a special kind - it looked like a frog and it had a straw and a frog toy in the bottom.


Then I got two mini sliders, I mean cheeseburgers and French fries. They tasted good -- the food at the restaurant was American food. It was pretty good tasting and it filled me up, so that was the good thing! And for dessert I got an ice cream sandwich, and I ate that too. So it was a pretty busy day at the mall.

So then when we got off the train, we walked over and sat by a statue. I thought it was weird because it had naked people on it. I think they should have been wearing clothes. Do you? Or do you like that art?  

Next we went back to the hotel and I started building my Lego set. We watched some shows and then I went to bed. So that's the end of my day two, out of three in Minnesota. Come back next time to see my next review of day three out of three -- Loring Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me your opinions on wether I should type it or not or restaurant recommendations or comments of your own.