Thursday, July 25, 2013

Edamame Whatchamacallit!!!!!!!!!!!!

We went to a restaurant and we ate food. Then we left. Just kidding.

We went to a restaurant called Wasabi Chi by Merle Hay Mall. It's Japanese or Asian food. The inside of the restaurant was Japanese looking -- that means they had stuff from Japan. It was lunch time so we looked at the Lunch Menu. I got the Maki Lunch Special -- it came with miso soup, a salad and two sushi rolls. I chose the Spicy Crab roll and the Crab Meat Cheese Mango Roll. And they were six pieces each, so I had to eat 12 pieces of sushi.

They're making sushi.

This is Spicy Squid Salad. It tastes good. It tastes like a stretchy thing, a little bit spicy. My cousin Theron thought it was so spicy but I didn't believe her, so I tried it and it wasn't that spicy to me. The cucumbers were crunchy, like usual, and it was good because stretchy rubbery stuff goes good with the crunch. 

 These are edamame beans. You eat them by popping the seeds out. I like pushing on the bottom of the seed and making it pop out into my mouth. It was fun. They taste good and taste like lima beans, but they taste better for some reason. 

 My cousin Theron is acting like a clown. Hee hee! And I'm pleasantly ignoring her and eating sushi. 

 The Spicy Crab Roll tasted crunchy, sort of like a chip, and the crab was a good taste because it was spicy and sort of chewy. Crunch, spicy and chewy taste good to me. And I really, really, really do not like chopsticks. They're impossible to use. I don't know how my mom uses them. She must have super powers or something. I don't know how my dad uses them either. I guess adults use them, but for me, it's just confusing like a thousand-piece jigsaw puzzle.

 The other roll, the Crab Meat Cheese Mango Roll, the mango was sweet and juicy, and went good with the crab because it was chewy. And then the cream cheese was sort of creamy so it went good with the sweet, so it was a good combination. Even the chewiness of the crab was good with the creaminess of the cheese. 

 And then in this picture, I must have ate my cup, too. Whoopsies! 

Wasabi Chi is .... we're having a showdown! Wasabi Chi against the sushi boat restaurant in Minneapolis, Ichiban. The winner is .......... by a score of 25 to 5 is Wasabi Chi!!! Sorry sushi restaurant in Minneapolis, Iowa is way too better for you guys. Just super duper sorry. 

See my next review soon! It'll be an Italian showdown. Will the score be 25 to 2? Or 62 to 2? We may never know until the next review. Keep reading the Restaurant Chronicles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me your opinions on wether I should type it or not or restaurant recommendations or comments of your own.