Monday, May 28, 2012

Farmers Market Part Two

On Saturday I went to the Farmers Market.

I went to the Rolling Wok and I had a crab rangoon and a egg roll. They tasted like normal crab rangoons and egg rolls. I may go back to that place but I'm not sure.

And then we down to the end of the block and passed a Hulk balloon at the balloon stand. I didn't want to go there and get a balloon because the line was really big.

Then we went to the Kettle Corn stand and I wanted to get a mixed bag. But then I didn't want the one I got because I saw another kind, the "Chicago Mix." Chicago Mix is cheese popcorn and caramel popcorn. One is salty and cheesy and the other is really sweet. So that makes it good. My cousin Theron picked out the "Fourth of July" mix -- it was blueberry, cherry and vanilla popcorn. I tried some of it and it tasted pretty good.

So then we saw a stand that was a Russian place to eat and I got a pierogi. It had cheese, dill and hard-boiled egg inside and on the outside was bread. It was probably fried. It was my first time having Russian food. It was better than I expected. It tasted so bizarre that it made it taste good because the eggs were covered with cheese sauce and I am pretty sure it was fresh dill. And on the outside was really good bread. There were other kinds of pierogis. And there was some sweets, too. We'll probably go back to that sometime so I can get another pierogi.

Then we left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me your opinions on wether I should type it or not or restaurant recommendations or comments of your own.