Monday, May 14, 2012

Mini Reviews: Sushi Monday and Fishy Thursday

Sushi Monday
This week I'm having break from school and I started swimming lessons. Today we went to a park and had lunch. That's pretty much all we did. I ate a sandwich -- actually a tortilla with roast beef and cucumbers. And I had some cheesy tortilla chips. For dessert I had an ice cream sundae at Sonic. Mmmm. The vanilla ice cream had chocolate sauce on top of it. I really liked that. And I always like vanilla and chocolate flavors combined together. Bo's spilled a lot. He spilled it on his pants. Oh gosh.

After swimming lessons, I went home and we had supper. But there was sushi. And you know how I like sushi. But it was big sushi. It was in a tofu wrapping with rice, spicy sauce and a big shrimp inside. It tasted really good. It was different from other sushi because it was bigger than normal sushi and it wasn't seafood that surrounded it. Here's a picture of me eating it and a picture of it:



Fishy Thursday
Last Thursday I was having a presentation about fish and aquatic life. I was a piranha. Everyone had a shadow puppet they would move and it would make a shadow. I talked about what a piranha looked like, what they ate, where they lived, what ate them, how they laid their eggs and protect them, and if they ate humans and how much they kill you. They don't kill many people a year. Like four.

After that I went to the Marine Biology Lab up in my school and I saw lots of creatures with my dad Shawn. After we went to the lab, Shawn had to leave so me and my mom went to Taco John's because there was a new fish taco that I wanted to try. I ordered two. they were unusually small but there was a lot of stuff inside and I could squeeze fresh lime on it. The hot sauce had too many ingredients on the packet -- things that weren't so good for you like salt and other things. And for dessert I got a churro. A churro was a big crispy stick of bread covered with sugar. It tasted really good like a cookie kind of except much longer and you should check out the two new YouTube videos of me at Taco John's -- Mazy Hanson Reviews Taco John's Part 1 and Mazy Hanson Reviews Taco John's Part 2. And also check out the day when Violet was born.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me your opinions on wether I should type it or not or restaurant recommendations or comments of your own.