Wednesday, July 25, 2012

From the Archives: Bells vs. Tacos

Originally published: March 23, 2012

On Friday I went to Taco Bell in Ames, Iowa. I got the Nachos Supreme and Dr. Pepper for a drink. I tried the Nachos Supreme -- it was good. It was delicious. It tasted like cheese, avocado, meat and beans and tortilla chips and tomatoes. It looked kind of like a taco that wasn't in a shell, but tasted great. All the interesting flavors mixed together tasted great. It tasted crispy and like there were lots of vegetables in it. The colors were pretty. That's why I liked it so much, because remember I told you that the colors of the food make the food better. The pop tasted like cherry and coke mixed together.




I went to Taco Bell because we were having a late start. We were originally going somewhere else but the time was so late that we had to just pick between that place and Taco Bell, and Taco Bell was the choice. It's one of my favorite restaurants. This is the first time I ever got nachos at Taco Bell so that's why I picked them. I wanted to eat something new.

That kind of food isn't that good for you but it's really good. It's OK to have every once in awhile, but it's not OK to have it like the guy in Super Size Me movie. I want to see that movie sometime. I want to see what that guy eats all the time. He goes to McDonald's for a month and that's all he eats. And I want to figure out what he eats there at McDonald's and what the effects will be on him.

Do you have any suggestions for where I should go to next? I'm looking for a place with dumplings and pupusas. I'm looking for the best sandwiches and I know one place I could look -- it's either Arby's or Hardee's. It will probably be Hardee's.

Restaurant Rating: Thumbs Up again!
You should go to Taco Bell anywhere, it doesn't have to be in Ames, Iowa, it can be in Des Moines or wherever they have it. Make sure to try the Nachos Supreme. Be thinking what my next review will be about. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me your opinions on wether I should type it or not or restaurant recommendations or comments of your own.