Thursday, August 23, 2012

From the Archives: Just Add an "A" to American


Originally published February 17, 2012

Today we went to Americana. I went there for a fieldtrip one time. I learned that the cooler was gigantic. They keep big products in the cooler. They had a Justin Bieber sign to keep you company when you are having a bad day. The building used to be an old cars dealership. This is a kid-friendly restaurant because they handed out magic sketchers to kids when you get there.


Our seats were upstairs. I wanted to be upstairs because I thought it was interesting up there. I picked out my drink -- it was Diet Coke. I didn't try something new this time, just my old drink.

I tried my drink, it was good. I ordered a bacon cheeseburger. When it came, it was gigantic! The reason it was gigantic is so you get filled up. It had onion rings, cheese, bacon, hamburger and I did not like the chopped tomatoes on the bottom. I smooshed it down so I could eat it. I took a bite. It was good. I took more and more bites. It was awesome.


 It tasted like a normal cheeseburger except it had bacon. The cheese was white -- it tasted like normal cheese. It was a better than a cheeseburger at McDonald's because it was much gooder. My side was grilled pineapple. I had a giant knife to cut it. I thought the pineapple was good. The reason it wasn't like normal pineapple is because it was grilled. I picked that side instead of french fries because it was healthier and gooder. Then I got full and we went home. And that's all.

Restaurant Ratings: Thumbs Up!
You should definitely go to Americana. It's in Des Moines, Iowa, by Central Campus (my school). They hand out magic sketchers when kids come. The food is much healthier and more delicious than other restaurants like it. See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me your opinions on wether I should type it or not or restaurant recommendations or comments of your own.