Thursday, August 2, 2012

Chili Cheese Guys


Tomorrow I'm going to the 100-mile garage sale (also known as the Hwy 141 Garage Sale) with my dad. I'm looking for Pokemon cards, Star Wars stuff and other cool things I can't think of. I got a lot of jewelry at last year's and it was fun. It's not in Des Moines. It's not in one town. You go to different towns and look at sales in people's garages. And you might find cool stuff, but not at all the garage sales. 

And now here is the place I went today for food.

Today I got my lunch at Wendy’s. I got chili cheese fries and a cheeseburger. And I got iced tea to drink.

In general, I like chili cheese fries very much. The first time I had chili cheese fries was at Adventureland  by the water ride close to the end of the park. And they had a little restaurant there and I saw them on a little menu thing. I thought they looked good, so I asked if I could have them. And then I got them, and I liked them a lot and my cousins liked them, too.

I’ve also had them at Hardee’s, but Hardee’s’ didn’t have the chili but they had bacon which tasted great, great, great! I’ve also had them at Starbucks in Nevada. Starbucks is not the coffee place, it’s a little restaurant in Nevada. They serve tenderloins and cheeseburgers, and they also serve chili cheese fries.

Wendy’s chili cheese fries are really cheesy, they have a lot of chili on them, and they taste delicious. But the cheese is nacho cheese. (You know what the nacho cheese is like, the “sauce” cheese?) The chili is kind of spicy, there are beans, and there is meat. And it’s good chili, it’s not burnt chili. Overall, the chili cheese fries taste great. Anyway, that’s my chili cheese fry story.

The cheeseburger tastes like a normal cheeseburger. (Well, that’s what all cheeseburgers taste like). It had cheese, meat, lettuce, ketchup, onions and tomatoes.  It tastes good, really good! One of the best cheeseburgers I’ve had at a fast food restaurant.


My drink is iced tea, and it is my favorite kind of tea.  It’s a good thing it wasn’t sweet tea, I hate that! Sweet tea doesn’t taste good at all! Here’s a funny little story. Once when my mom was ordering her food at KFC, she got iced tea for her drink. And then, in the van, when she tasted it, it was sweat tea, and I thought, “What does that taste like?” So I asked if I could have a sip, and it tasted so terrible I asked if I could have another terrible sip. And, that’s happened quite a lot though, to my mom.

Restaurant Rating: Thumbs Up

Final Thoughts:  Please make sure to try the chili cheese fries, you might like them and come back for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me your opinions on wether I should type it or not or restaurant recommendations or comments of your own.